1. 산집회의 역사 - 미국교회의 야외 집회(Camp Meeting)
사진들은 1800년대 미국의 야외 집회(Camp Meeting) 모습입니다. 야외 집회는 세상을 등 지고 은혜의 세계에 몰입 하는 기간입니다. 미국은 땅이 넓기 때문에 여름에 마을들을 떠나 야외의 숲 속에서 집회를 가지면 세상이 보이지 않습니다. 우리 나라에서는 산 속으로 들어 가지 않고는 그런 장소가 없습니다. 그래서 미국의 야외 집회인 Camp Meeting은 우리가 산집회라 부르며 공회는 1957년부터 이어 오고 있습니다.
지금 숲 속의 교인들은 모두 통나무에 앉았습니다. 통나무 하나에 7 - 8 명 정도가 앉을 수 있는 크기입니다. 수백 명씩 모이는 집회도 있었고 수천 명이 모이는 집회도 있었습니다. 모인 무리가 많아서 숙소로 사용하는 천막이나 마차들은 보이지 않고 있습니다.
비교적 모인 수가 적기 때문에 숙소로 사용하는 천막을 둥글게 하고 그 중앙에 전체 예배 모임을 갖고 있습니다.
첫째와 둘째 집회의 중간 규모 집회입니다.
미국의 집회 역사에 대한 기록 몇 가지를 소개합니다. 1800년대부터 시작 된 야외 집회는 미국 교회를 일깨우고 강한 성령의 역사로 미국 신앙을 새롭게 하였으나 1900년대에 들어 오면서 현대화의 길을 걷고 세월 속에 야외 집회의 모습은 남고 원래 은혜는 사라 졌으며 그 사라 진 빈 공간에는 세상 행사와 여흥이 밀고 들어 왔습니다. 자료를 번역해서 소개하면 좋겠는데 시간 관계 상 일단 원문 자료를 올리고 시간 되면 뒤에 번역을 하겠습니다. 누구라도 번역 수고를 해 주시면 감사하겠습니다.
The Old Landmark:
Celebrating our Apostolic Heritage
« God’s Organism: Attitudes and Efforts of Early Pentecostals Toward OrganizationFrom Convent to Convert: Sis. Charlotte Keckler’s Remarkable Testimony »
Camp Meeting Days: our Summertime Heritage
The American camp meeting was born in the revival fires of the Second Great Awakening (1800-1805). Early camp meetings drew thousands of believers and became extremely popular on the American frontier. Settlers would gather for extended meetings, often characterized by ceaseless praying, fervent preaching, and wild scenes of emotional response. Methodist encampments were extremely spiritual, and hundreds and sometimes thousands of attendees would flood the encampments with canvas tents, prepared for days of communion with God and His people. Attendance at some camp meetings is estimated at 20,000 (Johnson 51). In 1811, Bishop Francis Asbury, the first American Methodist bishop, declared: “Camp-Meetings! Camp-Meetings! The Battle axe and weapon of war-it will break down the walls of wickedness, forts of hell” (qtd. in Johnson 99). From its inception, the camp meeting was designed to steel saints against the devil and convert sinners from their error.
The first recorded camp meeting in Indiana was held during the summer of 1807 in Clark County, near Grant, Indiana. In 1810, two separate meetings were conducted in Indiana on the Methodist Whitewater Circuit. At one such meeting, the wife of a preacher named Jeremiah Meek became “ecstatic” and scarcely ate, drank, or slept for three weeks following (Sweet 24).
Undoubtedly, these Hoosier camps were proportionally similar to other Wesleyan open-air convocations held in the East. The typical day at camp began with prayer at daybreak followed by an 8:00 a.m. devotional service with singing and an address. At 11 o’clock, the main morning service would be held, with a full-fledged sermon. The noon meal was followed by private prayer meetings before afternoon services resumed, and evening services followed supper (Johnson 123-30). The evening services often resulted in raucous altar invitations, where penitents would gather at the mourner’s bench or congregate in mourner’s tents, where heartfelt repentance and fervent prayer and supplication could extend into the wee hours (Johnson 133).
When the Pentecostal movement began, many followers emerged from Wesleyan and Holiness faiths, and the Pentecostal camp meeting was a natural continuation of the earlier traditions of revivalistic Christians. Many of the larger meetings included some of the most prominent Pentecostal evangelists of the day such as Maria Woodworth-Etter, Smith Wigglesworth, Howard Goss, D.C.O. Opperman and A.A. Boddy.
Camp meetings were widely publicized and attended, and announcements regularly appeared in issues of Pentecostal publications and circulars. In May 1907, The Apostolic Faith, Azusa’s newspaper, advertised the first ever Apostolic Faith Camp to be held in Los Angeles, “beginning June 1, and continuing about four months” (“Los Angeles Campmeeting” 1). Interestingly, most of the earliest advertisements for camp meetings establish only an opening date. Notices like the one for a July 1914 meeting in Seattle, Washington, which read: “Pentecostal Camp Meeting begins July 15th and continues one month or longer” were not unusual (“Pentecostal Camp Meetings”). Open-ended meetings demonstrate early Pentecostal reluctance to regulate God’s work.
Like their pioneer predecessors, many camp meeting attendees camped in canvas tents and cooked meals over open fires. Freewill offerings were solicited from participating churches to support the care of the saints during the meetings. An invitation to the Fourth Interstate Encampment of the Apostolic Faith Movement in June 1913 offered generous, if primitive, accommodation:
As usual a large dining tent will be erected and meals served free to all who [sic] attend the meeting. Tents and cots will also be free. No charges will be made for supplies of any kind. We shall endeavor to supply tents and cots for all come, but no bedding will be furnished. We will not be prepared to furnish it. Every one should bring with him a comfort to lay upon his cot as much bedding as he will require. He should also have his own pillow, lamp, washpan, soap, towel, comb, songbook, and Bible, etc. (“The Fourth Interstate . . .” 1)
Provisional shelter and food were often provided free of charge on the “faith line”-dependent totally on God’s supply. A 1914 notice for the Churches of God in Christ Camp in Semmes, Alabama promised: “Tents and meals free as God provides” (“Pentecostal Camp Meetings” 2).
Interstate and “World-Wide” camp meetings played a significant role in creating a network of fellowships that matured into organization and provided Pentecostals with a spiritual environment for developing a degree of doctrinal and practical cohesiveness. The World-Wide Apostolic Faith Camp held in Arroyo Seco, California in April 1913 marks the beginning of the Apostolic rediscovery of the doctrines of baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ and the revelation of the Mighty God in Christ. At a baptismal service held during the camp, R.E. McAlister posited that the “words Father, Son, and Holy Ghost were never used by the early church in Christian baptism” (Ewart 106). Bro. John Schaeppe, an attendee at the camp, spent that entire night in prayer and received a revelation of the power of the Name of Jesus. The baptismal sermon and Schaeppe’s revelation contributed to restoration of the fullness of New Testament Christianity.
As Hoosier saints gather this year at the campground in Fortville, we will be continuing a rich tradition of revivalism. While improvements like air conditioning and padded seating have made the campground a more comfortable place to enjoy the annual meetings, we cannot forget the powerful heritage passed to us from over two centuries of Christian predecessors whose souls were alight when the Spirit’s fire fell in cruder commorancies. The old-fashioned camp meeting may be refitted with contemporary conveniences, but the same power of God that visited the primitive pioneer woodland camp and the turn-of-the-century Apostolic Faith meetings will fall wherever saints are gathered in Jesus’ Name to seek greater unity, faith, and revival. This season, let us come believing God for a spiritual increase; as Bishop Asbury said in 1809: “attend to camp-meetings, they make our harvest times” (Asbury 316).
Asbury, Francis. Journal of Rev. Francis Asbury: Bishop of the Methodist Church. New York: Eaton & Mains, 1821.
Ewart, Frank. The Phenomenon of Pentecost. Houston: Herald Publishing House, 1947.
“Fourth Interstate Encampment of the Apostolic Faith Movement Held This Year in Meridian, Miss. June 18 to 30, 1913.” Word and Witness 9 (5). 20 May 1913, 1.
Johnson, Charles A. The Frontier Camp Meeting: Religion’s Harvest Time. Dallas: Southern Methodist University Press: 1955.
“Los Angeles Campmeeting of the Apostolic Faith Missions.” The Apostolic Faith 1 (8). May 1907, 1.
“Pentecostal Camp Meetings.” Christian Evangel No. 62. 10 October 1914, 2.
Sweet, William Warren. Circuit-Rider Days in Indiana. Indianapolis: W.K. Stewart Co., 1916.
Pine Grove Community Church HISTORY
1st Printing Compiled by Eileen Smith
2nd edition edited by Pastor Dennis Kreiss
The original building constructed 1869 – 140 years old in 2009
Pine Grove Union Sunday School founded 1945 – 60 years old in 2005
Pine Grove Community Church incorporated 1959 - 50 years old in 2009
As early as the 1850s the site where the Pine Grove Church now stands was used for camp meetings. During the summer at a typical camp meeting people came from miles around and "camped" for a week or more to listen to the preaching. On occasion of big meetings public baptizing were held. People have been baptizing in the Deer Creek for over a hundred and fifty years. Camp meetings were a time of excitement for the whole family. At the evening meetings, the red glare of the camp-fires reflected from the numerous tents, wagons and horse carriages. The dense blackness of the flickering shadows in the surrounding forest often made the entreaty and exhortation of the preachers and the exuberant songs of praise from the large congregation overwhelming. The heart swelled and people often stopped to cry out for repentance and conversion during the meetings.
Circuit Riders and men in the community were the only preachers in this early church. Circuit-riding preachers, on horseback, carried the Gospel from community to community, organizing churches and doing whatever they could to tell people about Christ. Many of them were farmers who traveled around preaching in their spare time without pay, sometimes supervising a circuit of up to 30 churches. A preacher would travel for hours over rugged terrain on horseback just to get one meeting. Back then Pine Grove had its roots in the United Brethren churches. It was customary for the people to choose a “lay leader” to be in charge of the church between the preacher’s visits. The day the preacher came was always special and eagerly-awaited. Big crowds would gather for the service, and many people might commit their lives to Christ.
Most pastoral preparation occurred on-the-job. When you expressed interest in becoming a minister, you were promptly given a church--or more likely, a whole circuit of churches. There were no classes on sermon preparation or theology. Bishop Jonathan Weaver wrote about United Brethren preaching. The preachers were often untrained in philosophy or theology, "but on the cardinal doctrines of the gospel they were giants. They would preach on the judgment and future rewards or punishments until one would think the day had come.”
In 1853, a UB mission board was organized under the name “Home, Frontier, and Foreign Missionary Society.” That year, the United Brethren launched their first missionary venture. A wagon train of missionaries began traveling from Iowa to Oregon where they planted United Brethren churches. There were 38 oxen-pulled wagons, 98 persons, and 300 head of cattle on the Oregon Trail. The trip took five months. By 1861, there were nearly 600 members, with preaching occurring in 48 places.
According to the book "Beside the Beautiful Willamette" the energetic and larger than life Methodist preacher James H. Wilbur preached at a camp meeting here September of 1856, at the "Pine Grove on Deer Creek." It was then that a Dr. T. Driver was converted. He later became an agent of the American Bible Society
Milton Wright, the famed father of the Wright Brothers was the founding bishop of the United Brethren in Christ. In the 1850s and 1860s Milton was a missionary to Oregon. His diary reads that on August, 23 of 1859 Milton traveled from Wilbur up the Deer Creek to preach at a camp meeting here! There were nine preachers in the rotation. They preached four times a day! A morning service, 11 AM, 3 PM and an evening service! The services lasted for eleven days! There were four reported conversions including a Mr. Riggs and James Parker, son of one of the preachers. There were also a number who joined the church including Mrs. Riggs and her son. And that was before the church building existed.
Three entries from the Diary of Milton Wright can be read on his Diary Page.
Before buildings, meetings were held in homes, barns, schools, or outdoors - like the meetings under the trees at the "Pine Grove." The concern was outreach, not membership and pretty buildings. But as more congregations erected buildings, the UB church addressed the matter in 1837. “Let all our meeting houses be built plainly and neatly, with free seats, and not more expensive than necessary.” At that time there was an old custom; women used one door and men the other. Young boys sat on one side, young girls sat on the other, and families sat in the middle section.
It was in 1869 that John Newman and Nathaniel Cockelreas with the help of others in the community began to erect the church building. Mr. James Dixon furnished most of the materials and money for the project. It originally was surrounded by Pine trees. The county road at that time ran between the church and the creek. Some stables were also on the south side of the church. In July of 1878 G.W. and Mary Granger sold the property to the United Brethren for one dollar. John Starr Bonebrake was a carriage maker and a carpenter by trade. He built the pews for the church in 1888. The larger ones were donated to Fir Point Camp and are now being used in Randall Memorial Chapel.
In August of 1886, Milton Wright (now a Bishop in the UB), once again visited the Pine Grove Church on Deer Creek. His diary records that on Saturday he dined with John Newman. On Sunday, August 8, he Preached at Pine Grove at 11:00 AM and 2:30 PM. His text was Rev. 1:5 and Heb. 10:35 "on the exalted character of Christ, as shown in the Epistle to Hebrews." After church he dined on the grounds with the Brown's. On Monday he preached at the Methodist Episcopal Church of Roseburg and on Tuesday he preached at the Lookingglass hall.
in August of 1887 Milton visited Pine Grove again. He called on John Newman. John Starr Bonbrake, A.H. Brown, and John Casebeer. He commented that the Speaking Meeting was "right good." During his stay he lodged at McClellen House. One of the "highlights" of the trip is that he broke off a poison oak leaf and later wiped his forehead with his hands! I'm sure he left Pine Grove with memories. On Wednesday a Dr. Marsters took him to the Depot Hotel and gave him his breakfast. From there he took the train and "went on freight to Ashland."
The Pine Grove Community Sunday School was established around 1898. There were Sunday School classes each Sunday morning, and church services were held whenever possible.
The United Brethren sold the church and property to A. M. Gallagher for "the sum of Ten Dollars and other good and valuable considerations" in October of 1908, but church services continued with a minister coming out from Roseburg at least once a month. A year later the members of the congregation decided that they wanted to buy the church building and property from Mr. Gallagher. Among themselves they raised $400 for this purpose, and borrowed $200 from the First Baptist Church in Roseburg. They paid Mr. Gallagher the $600 that he had asked, and a deed was made out to the First Baptist Church as a legal precaution in April of 1909.
In March of 1885 the Diary of Saphronia Brown tells of the funeral of a family member named Summer at the Pine Grove Church. John (Casebeer)? brought the coffin out and a funeral procession started from the house to the church a little before noon. The sermon was preached at one o'clock by two men, a Mr. Webb and a Mr. Sharp. Some of those in attendance were Dave Hunter, Tom Hatfield, Andrew Willis, Andrew Ingram, Will Bonebrake and Sam Lough. The Roseburg Review, a democrat paper published by J.R.N. Bell had the notice of Summer's death. Some of the obituary read:
"Though always a good boy in the common acceptation of the term, he was not converted until nearly fifteen years old, Sept 21st 1878, was baptized in the same year and joined the United Brethren Church (Pine Grove) and there remained and labored for the building up of the cause nearest and dearest to his heart... "
For a time during World War I years no services were held in the church.
Mr. John Casebear and the Gilliams started Sunday School and church services again in 1918. Jim Mars and his brother Raymond began attending Pine Grove in 1925. Even back then, they remember Cora Collison and D.D. Ranall. There was a pump organ in the church at that time, and the fellow who played it made it do everything it was made to do and some things it wasn't made to do! This time services continued except for a short time during World War II. In 1938 James R. Denham, a Baptist Minister wrote an article for the News Review about a Revival Meeting that was held at Pine Grove. To view the article Click Here.
May 1, 1945 Mrs. Cora Collison asked Brother D. D. Randall, the American Sunday School Missionary in this area, to come to her home and help a number of interested people to reorganize the Sunday School. Some of them were: Edity Brauch, Esther Morberg, Norma Hatfield, Doris (Merry) Loop, Marceline (McCormack) Kniffen and Eileen Smith. The Sunday School took the name "Pine Grove Union Sunday School." "Those at the meeting decided on who would be the Sunday School teachers. There were plenty of volunteer teachers for all the classes. Eileen Smith... Edna &Lawrence Gillam &others." Since that time regular Sunday School classes have continued to meet at Pine Grove.
Both D.D. Randall and Glen Goddard, Randall's successor would stop by Pine Grove once every two or three months (sometimes unannounced) and hold Morning Services. At that time there was only a Sunday School, but when the area Missionary showed up, they would all stay an extra 45 minutes or so for Church. In the 1930s and 40s Randall drove a motorcycle with a sidecar that had a big box on it. He would drive up wearing his motorcycle clothes and then take his church clothes out of the box and change. He preached and told wonderful stories to the kids. The kids always liked to see him come. Jim Mars noted that Randall wore leggins over his pants, and sometimes he didn't take them off to preach! The kids were more interested in his outfit and his motercycle than his preaching. Raymond Mars attended Pine Grove as a child. To view his description of the Sunday School, Click Here. He also gave a description of Dixonville in the 1930s here.
In 1949 Athur Kelstrup held services at Pine Grove
The congregation leased the church building from the First Baptist Church in 1953 for 99 years, with the understanding that they keep making the insurance payments, and continually hold services.
Rev. C. N. Currier of Roseburg became Pine Grove's pastor in 1953. He preached each Sunday morning and evening until April 1955.
After this the Sunday School Classes continued to meet each Sunday morning and the Youth Group met each Sunday evening. At times, because Pine Grove was only a one room church, during Vacation Bible Schools, some kids would be at Deer Creek or the Grange and the rest at Pine Grove.
Dr. R. L. Dunn of Roseburg began regular Sunday morning and evening services at Pine Grove in 1958. He organized the Sunday School into a church body in 1959. There was a dedication service and 36 people signed as charter members. That year the church celebrated its 90th birthday. An article from the News Review, Sept 18, 1959 can be viewed Here. Later in the year officers were elected and the church was incorporated.
Early in 1962 the congregation purchased the Pine Grove Church building and property of 1 acre from the First Baptist Church in Roseburg for $1,500 ... but for some reason, the title never got transfered. Time passed until one day in 1981 a photographer came out to take a picture of "the property that First Baptist owned!" Cliff Broadwater quietly took care of the matter and on June 22, 1981 the title to the property was back in the hands of Pine Grove.
After Dr. Dunn, those who ministered to the Pine Grove Community as part time pastors were:
Rev. Richard Morehead 1960-1961
Rev. Earl Peterson 1961-1966
Pastor Dale Cundall 1967-1972
Pastor Roy Kellar 1972-1977
Three times the church had interim pastors. They were:
Roy Kellar 1966- 1967
Bill Zimmerman Summer 1977
Charles Allison 1991
Twice the church had assistant Pastors or Youth Pastors
Don Bailey 1968
Steve Stone 2001-2003
Our first full time pastor, Pastor Ernest Quaintance, came to Pine Grove in January 1978. Pastor Quaintance continued to be Pastor of Pine Grove Community Church from January 1978 until the last Sunday in December 1990.
Pastor Charles Allison became the interim at Pine Grove the first of January 1991, and continued his ministry there the entire year.
Pastor Dennis Kreiss became Pastor the first of January 1992. Since that time a number of changes have occurred. A new multipurpose building has been built with a large kitchen and modern bathrooms. An amphitheater has been constructed along the Deer Creek under the "Pine Grove" continuing a 155 year old tradition of meeting outdoors to hear the Old Time Gospel Message!
In 1994 the Church celebrated its 125th Anniversary. An article from the News Review can be Found Here.
This year, September 20, 2009 we will celebrate our 140th Anniversary!
Sunday School Superintendents from 1920 were:
Mrs. Pearl Wilson
Mrs. Lawrence Gilliam
Mrs. Winnie "mother" McCormack
Mrs. Hatie Ingram
Mrs. Cora Callison
Mrs Esther Morberg
Mrs Helen Childers
Mrs Thelma Stubblefield
Mr. Gary Lewis
Mr. Edward Karcher
Mrs. Arnola Freeman
Mrs. Vicki Johnston
Mrs. Evie Jepsen
Youth Directors were:
Elward and Eileen Smith 1950-1960
Rev and Mrs Morehead 1960-1961
Elward and Eileen Smith 1961-1967
Dale and Frances Bonebrake 1968
Dick and Lillian Lundsten
Carl and Sonja Mason 1975-1985
Kyle and Marcia Ingram 1992-1998
Bob and Jackie Miller 1999-2001
Steve Stone 2001-2002
Kyle &Maria Ingram 2002-2006
Mike &Laura Hampton 2006-Present
Pine Grove Bus Drivers during the 1950s and 1960s:
Elward Smith Sunday School
Mary Ellen Collison Sunday School
Elward Smith Youth Group
For more history check out our Timeline Page
History Of The Pine Grove Church Building
The building is located In the middle of a 1 acre piece of property. It originally was surrounded by Pine trees. The county road at that time ran between the church and the creek. Some stables were also on the south side of the church, as well as a board fence.
It was built in 1869. The original structure was 32' X 64' inside. The ceiling was 13' high. There were 4 narrow windows on each sidewall. The windows were 8'5"high. Inside and out, the building was finished with clap board siding painted white. The roof was high pitched and covered with shale shingles. The gable ends faced north and south. Completely across both ends of the church was a good sized porch. Two doors were entrances to the building from both porches.
The original part of the Pine Grove Church still stands, and is the present sanctuary, but many changes have taken place over the years.
In 1944 Mrs. Harry Collison Senior and Mrs. Lewin Parker finished tearing down the badly deteriorated remains of the north porch, and then Mr. Collison Sr. and Mr. Parker built some new steps up to the door on the right side. This was just before the Sunday School was reorganized in 1945.
In 1953 a small kitchen was added to the back and two rooms (now the pastor's study and church office) have been added to the front where the front porch used to be. The kitchen and two bathrooms are now where the back porch used to be. In 1957 an annex was added to the west side, making a social room or fellowship Hall.
In 196o a bell was brought over from Roberts Creek School and placed on two posts in front of the church. In 1983 it would be permanently installed in our steeple. The Bell is made by the C.S. Bell Co. and is called a Hillsboro.0 22". It was probably manufactured in the early 1900s. A large parchment was drawn up in commemoration which partially reads, "In the dedication of the church bell, hung in 1960, we honor the memory of those early men who were the builders of the Pine Grove Church." Nearly 90 names of the early church founders are listed on this poster.
In 1962 a second annex was added making a nursery, and class rooms, and giving the church building an L shape, and in 1968 a new new front entrance was added where the two sections join. For many years there was a large covered deck across the back.
The last part of 1991 a double wide mobile home was moved on the property as a parsonage. In 2005 Construction of an Amphitheater under the "Pine Grove on the Deer Creek" was begin. In 2008 a large multipurpose building was constucted with large new bathrooms and a large kitchen. Bill watkins and Jim Cagle supervised the project. They were able to build the new building at 1/2 to 1/3 the cost! When we finally completed the building we had a few hundred dollars left in the building fund!
SOURCE OF INFORMATION
Mr. O. C. Brown
Mrs. Hattie Ingram
Mrs. Vera Banning
Mrs. Cora Collison
Mrs. Idella Kincaid
Mrs. Harry Hatfield
Mrs. Bessie Campbell
Mrs. Bessie Newby
Mrs. Vannie Jack
Mrs. Ruby Wadsworth
Mrs. Freda Karcher
Yearbook from First Baptist - Roseburg
The Umpqua Trapper - Roseburg Historical Society
Diary of Milton Wright
"Beside the beautiful Willamette"
Randy Neuman - United Brethren Historian
Raymond Mars - "Back Home"
United Brethren History - http://www.ub.org/about/history.html
Note on Camp Meetings from Elizabeth Courier 1863 http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~orbenton/wpa/IntervC.html
운영 안내 (1)
행정실 | 2018.02.21 | 추천 0 | 조회 792
순천노회 신사참배 운동 관련 기사
서기 | 2020.04.17 | 추천 0 | 조회 55
구원, 그 기본과 건설
(김상욱) | 2020.04.02 | 추천 0 | 조회 58
" | 2020.04.01 | 추천 0 | 조회 62
동물들도 정족수, 다수결의 '민주주의'를
교인 | 2020.03.07 | 추천 0 | 조회 85
(뉴스앤조이 곽승연 기자) | 2020.03.07 | 추천 0 | 조회 112
|(뉴스앤조이 곽승연 기자)||2020.03.07||0||112|
양성원 폐쇄 공지문 - 2001년, 부공1
서부 | 2020.03.07 | 추천 0 | 조회 64
영상 예배와 온라인 교회
(김승환) | 2020.02.29 | 추천 0 | 조회 100
공회 카렌다 달력 의견
서기 | 2020.01.12 | 추천 0 | 조회 2
총공회 주소록 (자료보관)
" | 2019.12.13 | 추천 0 | 조회 2
이근삼 박사의 생애와 칼빈주의
(황대우) | 2019.12.12 | 추천 0 | 조회 157
Re:이근삼 박사의 생애와 칼빈주의 (자료검색용)
" | 2019.12.12 | 추천 0 | 조회 1
일제 때 체격 측정한 경남 거창지방 사진
서기 | 2019.12.12 | 추천 0 | 조회 138
주기철 목사님 순교 이후 가족의 자세
서기 | 2019.11.07 | 추천 0 | 조회 193
주기철 목사님의 진정 위대한 모습 (주광조 장로님 간증)
" | 2019.11.08 | 추천 0 | 조회 103
한부선 선교사 생애 (동영상)
" | 2019.10.30 | 추천 0 | 조회 399
Re:한부선 선교사의 순교자 손양원 기록
서기 | 2019.10.31 | 추천 0 | 조회 116
한센인 학살 사건 관련 기사
" | 2019.10.23 | 추천 0 | 조회 149
Re:한센인 학살 사건 관련 기사 (검색용)
" | 2019.10.23 | 추천 0 | 조회 1
Re:한센인 학살 사건 관련 기사 (검색용2)
" | 2019.10.23 | 추천 0 | 조회 1
신사참배반대는 애국운동 - 고신 총회
" | 2019.10.17 | 추천 0 | 조회 161
Re:신사참배반대는 애국운동 - 고신 총회 (자료검색용)
" | 2019.10.23 | 추천 0 | 조회 1